Top 6 Mobility Scooters and Information
Top 6 Mobility Scooters that RehabPulse Offers:
1.Pride Mobility Raptor
The Pride Mobility Raptor is a heavy duty mobility scooter that comes in many different colors. This scooter can reach up to 14 mph, go up to 31 miles on a single charge, and is filled with features. Some of these features to highlight include its built-in headlights, an LCD console, lockable storage, and foldable seat.
2.EWheels M39 Mobility Scooter
EWheels M39 Mobility Scooter is lightweight and has a 15 mile range. It is only 92 pounds but built with stability in mind. It is easy to disassemble with its ability to take apart into only 5 pieces and comes in multiple colors. It features an easy rest handlebar and a convenient basket.
3.Drive Medical Cobra GT4
The Drive Medical CObra GT4 is heavy duty and can be considered the sports car of mobility scooters. It features turn signals, hazard lights, and a safety belt. It can go up to 35 miles on a single charge, and has an extremely comfortable chair.
4.Pride Mobility Go-Go Elite Traveller 4-Wheel
The Pride Mobility Go-Go Elite Traveller can be easily disassembled into 5 pieces. It comes with a standard front basket and LED lighting. It can travel up to 14.5 miles per charge and has exclusive non-scuffing tires.
5.EWheels EW72 Mobility Scooter
The EWheels EW72 is a heavy duty mobility scooter in four different colors and can go 43 miles on one charge. Its suspension makes it a great scooter for the outdoors. It also features an anti-theft alarm and loads of storage space.
6.EWheels 36 Mobility Scooter
This mid-sized scooter can go an astounding 43 miles on a full charge. It also ships fully assembled! It has an anti-theft alarm and tubeless tires.
What is a Mobility Scooter?
Mobility scooters are a popular way for people with some mobility constraints to get around in their homes, the grocery store, the shopping mall and other important areas in their neighborhood. If you are fatigued after walking to another part of your house or to your mailbox, you can still maintain your independence with the use of a fun and comfortable mobility scooter.
Mobility Scooter Types
Travel Mobility Scooters
- Easily transportable and lightweight
3 Wheel Mobility Scooters
- Easy to maneuver because of their sharper turning radius
4 Wheel Mobility Scooters
- Increased stability and comfort
Full-Size Mobility Scooters
- Longer range batteries and higher speeds
Heavy Duty Mobility Scooters
- All terrain allowing you to go anywhere safely
Mobility Scooter Features
It is important to remember that every mobility scooter will have different features but below lists some of the most common:
- Comfortable chair that is foldable and adjustable
- Safety features like lights, horn, and brakes
- A basket for transportation items
- Easy recharging
Things to Consider Before Buying a Mobility Scooter
- Determine what your mobility needs are since there is a large variety of mobility scooters
- Where you will be using the scooter
- Mobility scooters are not meant to be used on a street where cars are present
- Your insurance may cover the mobility scooter but potentially only certain ones
- There are many accessories for each scooter
Mobility Scooters Frequently Asked Questions
How much does a mobility scooter cost?
- RehabPulse offers a large range of scooters ranging from $499.00 to $5,150.00.
Are mobility scooters covered by insurance?
- It all depends. Visit RehabPulseClaim.com to learn more.
Can you rent a mobility scooter?
- Yes! RehabPulse offers a mobility scooters.
How do you transport a mobility scooter?
- It depends on the scooter. Some allow for easy foldability but some require a special vehicle trailer for safety.
Make sure to check out RehabPulse.com for all your mobility scooter needs. We are a “One Stop Shop” for your DME and insurance claims! Please contact our customer service team with all questions that you may have.
Published on Sep 20 2021
Last Updated on Sep 28 2021